Latest News

Answer Key

Jharkhand:JPSC Open 77 Post Recruitment Notification For Town Planner Post

JPSC Open 77 Post Recruitment Notification For Town Planner Post
Post-Date-22-July-2020

Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) open the 77 Post recruitment notification for the post of Assistant
Town Planner and there will be a probation period of two years for selected candidates. So interested candidates can apply after reading the notification.

Important Date
Last Date For apply Online-11-August-2020

Post Details -77 Vacancy
Assistant Town Planner

Age Limit
Lower Age-21 Years
Upper Age-35 Years

Application Fee
General/OBC and EWS Category -Rs 600/-
And For reserved categories of Jharkhand State-Rs 150/-

Selection Process
If Commission get the more then 500 Application the interview
carries 20 % marks and remaining 80 % marks Like in this way-

Class 10 or matriculation – 10 marks
Class 12 or intermediate – 15 marks
Graduation – 25 marks
Post-graduation – 30 marks

Apply From here –Click here

Read More Job

NITI Aayog Open Vacancy Notification For Post Advisor and Economist Post

National Institution for Transforming India(NITI) Aayog open the recruitment For the Post of Chief Economist
, Senior Advisor, Advisor. So interested candidates can apply after reading the Notification. Read More

Job For 12th Pass in Forest Guard (Vanarakshi) 484 Constable Vacancy –

Bihar Selection Board of Constable open the job for the Post of Forest Guard (Vanarakshi) Female and Male and totally released Vacancy is the 484 posts. So interested and eligible candidate can apply for this post after reading the
Notification. Read More

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Job

view more

Private Jobs

Admit Card